Friday, February 4, 2011

Where will I sleep tonight?

I have re-located to Palm Desert, my friends.  I tried to live in Oxnard for 5 & 1/2 months and it just didn't work out.
One of my fiends I speak to every day (and a friend of bill's) who is called Ric, I have known for 35 years asked the question "Where is old Bill sleeping tonight?"
Some of my belongings are in Ventura in a storage locker, some are here in Palm Desert, 1/2 of my computer is in the garage of the friend that opened her house to me, the other 1/2 is in the bedroom where I sleep. This lady friend, I have known for 35 years has gone far, far beyond the call to make things as pleasant as she can for me. She is very knowligable about diabetis and shops for the proper dieitary foods for me.  Her attentiveness seems to know --no bounds...A cereal bowl is on the kitchen counter when I awake and come to the kitchen for breakfast---next to the bowl is a box of cereal, a spoon, a napkin and a bannana.  Coffeee was set up the night before and all I have to do is push the switch.  This type of consideration goes on all day long.  I am so lucky to have a friend like this and she, too, is a friend of bill's.

No comments:

Post a Comment